– Affecting Change, Building Community –
Marketing & Promotion
CDi is also looking for experienced marketing and PR volunteers. The volunteer(s) will work in close collaboration with the event planning team and well as with the program specialists.
- The position will require the proactive promotion of CDi’s mission, vision, and concrete events and projects, locally and internationally.
- The applicant should be a self-starter who is able to produce opportunities for public engagement, media presence, co-sponsoring and partnership development, and who should have experience in graphic and web design.
- This position will also be involved in the design and editorial review of CDi’s newsletter, as well as in maintenance of the website and managing CDi's social media outlets.
- Design work may include graphic illustrations, logo(s), newsletters, t-shirt prints, event and promotional flyers, formal and informal presentations etc.
- As part of the role, the volunteer will also be expected to assist CDi with donor cultivation and follow-up